Gia Pinstripe Blazer, Navy
The Gia Blazer in a wide navy pinstripe, is a timeless and versatile piece that brings sophistication and style to your wardrobe. Crafted from a seasonless poly-blend fabric, this blazer is designed to keep you looking polished and feeling comfortable year-round.
The Gia Blazer's wide navy pinstripe pattern adds a touch of classic elegance, making it a perfect choice for both professional settings and casual ensembles.
The seasonless poly-blend fabric ensures that the Gia Blazer is suitable for any weather, providing comfort and breathability on warmer days while offering a light layer of warmth during cooler seasons. This versatility makes it a go-to piece that you can rely on year-round for various occasions.
- Contrasting pinstripe in white
- Single button closure
- Stretch lining
- Standard fit, take your normal size, or size up for a more relaxed and oversized look
- Model is 5'9" and wearing the size S
- Blended non-itch and non-wrinkle poly fabric
- Lightweight feel in seasonless fabric
- Dry clean
Saint Art is changing the traditional fashion system of how clothing is created. We reduce the design to manufacturing process from the 1 year standard to a 30 day timeline in order to produce more accurately and with less waste.
Please email email@example.com if you wish to pick up your order in our New York City showroom.
- EEllaVerified ReviewerReviewingGia Blazer, EmeraldI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoThe perfect blazer!
I love this blazer. It fits me perfectly, and the color is to die for.
- JCJules C.Verified BuyerReviewingGia Pinstripe Blazer, NavyI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 1"Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMade for long bodies
Jacket could have been nice for me but the length of the jacket came down too long to go with the rest of the jacket.
I'm very in between sizes for this suit, normally I'm an M and can alter lengths easily to fit.
I had to order a mix of S jacket, M waistcoat and L trousers so I had to return them all.